Best Denver area to live

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
Western suburbs are nice but some things you never think about?

If you work in the city, you're driving into the sun in the morning, and driving into the sun on the commute home. Would get a little tiresome

No kids? downtown has some nice spots.... or down by Centennial/Castle Rock

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
I think your age makes a bit of a difference in this question. If you are in your 20's, I would try to live down town. If you are looking to buy a house, I might look around Park Hill, Capital Hill, Mayfair, or Berkely neighborhoods.

Eitherway, I would go to Society at 14th and Blake for Iowa State Games.

cyindenver

Aug 16, 2012
Denver
Whatever you don't live in green valley ranch, montbello, or aurora unless it's southeast aurora. If you are looking for suburbs look in centennial or littleton. I live in littleton close to old town which has a pretty cool downtown with restaurants and bars. If your looking at denver which has several neighborhoods that feel like the suburbs look wash park, highlands, congress park, or park hill, Stapleton is also a good neighborhood full of new construction. I have lived here 7 years and still love it!

sigh

Apr 11, 2006
Denver
We live in Washington Park and love it. Also like cap hill, Bonnie brae, Stapleton . Stapleton is starting to boom and is close to downtown and just off I70 so easy access to the airport

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Boulder or Arvada.

How far is Medford from Eugene?

Visit Bend/Sisters while you are in the Medford area. Boom area.

What airport do you use to fly to Denver from medford?

Last edited:

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
I lived in Golden for a while, and liked it a lot. The drive to the airport is a little long, but fairly easy. Access to the mountains on 70, bike trails, Boulder, downtown Denver, and 470 to 25 for C Springs or to 285 for other high country options is super convenient. Golden had a nice little small town feel, despite being so close to Denver and felt less like a suburb and more like it's own little place.

Edit to add: Had friends who lived near Wash Park, Highlands, and downtown (LoDo maybe?) and enjoyed those areas. Lots to do in Denver proper.

Last edited: