Games Left

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Folks, let's not put the carriage before the horses here. We have to get past Kansas State first. I'm sure they will bring a strong contingent of fans with them. It is a neutral site, but close to Manhattan, KS.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
What happens in the title game? Tell me right now!

A 15 point ISU lead late in the final seconds of the game is interrupted by a massive asteroid directly hitting the arena, ending the world as we know it. Because we know that if anything that awesome is about to happen to ISU, either the world is endng or we must be prepared for a kick to the balls of a level matching the potential awesomeness.

Clone96

Nov 14, 2006
Parts Unknown
Folks, let's not put the carriage before the horses here. We have to get past Kansas State first. I'm sure they will bring a strong contingent of fans with them. It is a neutral site, but close to Manhattan, KS.

KSU is 4-9 all season away from Bramlage

And it looks like Embiib won't be playing for KU at the Big XII tournament

KU coach Bill Self: Joel Embiid's injury more 'significant' than back strain - KansasCity.com

So if we beat KSU Thurs., our next game could be an Embiib-less KU or a tired Oklahoma State.

But have to take care of business first on Thursday.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Somehow I like our chances against Kansas more than against OSU (assuming a win over Purple Kansas, which is no gimmie). I've always put a lot of stock into that "hard to beat a team 3 times in a season" thing.
This especially if KU is without Embiid. OSU will want blood if they get us a third time. KSU is no pushover but when we played them in Manhattan, we really didn't play too well yet we only lost by 7 and wasn't decided until the last minute.