Nancy has aged much better than Tanya

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Watching that "special" prior to the closing ceremonies. What a whiny ***** Tonya is. Actually, what a whiny ***** Nancy is, too (at least she doesn't have a meth face)...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Interesting thing is where Nancy had her knee clubbed is where the Detroit-International Auto Show takes place annually.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a pathological liar.

reading her wiki page is a trip. The year she was probably not good enough to go to nationals, an anonymous assassination threat was called so she couldn't attend the competition and was given an a****erth. How convenient.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Yes and yes. Very attractive these days.

tara-lipinski-picture-2.jpg

winner winner, screw nancy

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Watching that "special" prior to the closing ceremonies. What a whiny ***** Tonya is. Actually, what a whiny ***** Nancy is, too (at least she doesn't have a meth face)...

That's what I took from this. Neither seemed like someone I'd want to hang around. Seemed like cut from similar clothes other than one was the prissy high class version and the other was the trailer park version.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
That's what I took from this. Neither seemed like someone I'd want to hang around. Seemed like cut from similar clothes other than one was the prissy high class version and the other was the trailer park version.
And also that Tanya is legitimately insane.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

When I was younger I had a theory that Nancy Kerrigan was in on the conspiracy - something similar to the "stunt" Tonya Harding previously pulled. Not that I was a big fan of Tonya Harding, I just disliked Kerrigan that much when I was younger. I was actually very happy Oksana Baiul won the gold that year.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I did not see the special, but I did see the interview with Nancy. You can tell that she is still hurt and upset about the whole thing, even though she said she has moved on. It was such a media circus and there was no where to hid for either of them. Tanya was a complete nut job and made a lot of bad choices in her life. Almost feels sorry for her at some level.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
From watching the show yesterday, it looks like Tonya may have had a little work done between her belly and chin. She should have had some work done on her face.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
The whole thing played out like some kind of weird VH1 Behind the Music episode. Tanya is basically a cartoon character at this point. Her segments were painful. I had no idea that she claims that she was raped at gunpoint in order to keep her silent. I don't believe it for a second.