kirk ferentz fan apprectiation day at my bus.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Increases gum sales among viewers of the Big 10 network. Used to improve sales among more viewers, but thats when Iowa used to be good and larger networks would pick them up. At least gum sales will now increase in Maryland and NY.

I thought about that but I think he chews the same wad of gum for days.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
OOOHHHHH We are going to make fun of the Cap'n at your tailgate bus on Saturday! I would say number 1 is makes Millions while still getting the fam in low rent housing, a true venture capitalist!

You could also point out that Iowa has payed more money per win than pretty much any other team over the past several years.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Why is he a troll? I thought it was a good first post, mocking Ferentz. What's the problem here? Why do people always need to rip on new posters here?
Because:

1) there are tons of closet Hawkeye fans here (with ISU-related usernames) who get offended when you bash their true love.
2) there are tons of Hawkeye fans here with ISU-related usernames who blatantly defend FreeRentz and his posse

Last edited:

cedarstrip

Aug 26, 2013
Still looking for ideas... Got plenty for a top ten list to print up on tshirts. We can all be chewing sugar free bubble yum. What else????

Help Support Us

Become a patron