Huggins Post Game

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Extremely boring press. They sounded scared to ask him anything. Every question sounded as though they were trying to help Huggins think of positives, but Huggins turned them all back around to the negative.

Exactly what I was thinking. Like they were all one stupid question away from being ripped a new one.. I don't blame them. He's pretty intimidating. Gotta give him credit for that..you don't get those journalists half assing it with any "were you happy with todays outcome?" questions..they choose their words very carefully.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
You'd probably end up being buried in the Giants end zone.

He definitely seems like he could be successful in the streets.. I could see him putting someones head in a vice while casually eating a steak sandwich.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Joe Pesci as Huggins.

[video=youtube;WxKiK-SeBhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxKiK-SeBhE[/video]

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
On phone so can't insert pic but my wife thinks that Huggy looks like Francis from Pee Wee Herman. After she said that I laughed every time they showed Huggy in TV.

images
110871091_crop_650x440.jpg

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I laugh every time they show that commercial with the conference coaches tossing the ball around in their suits and there is Huggy Bear and his sweats.

Poor guy sounds clinically depressed. I do think the reporters were scared to ask him anything difficult.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I laugh every time they show that commercial with the conference coaches tossing the ball around in their suits and there is Huggy Bear and his sweats.

Poor guy sounds clinically depressed. I do think the reporters were scared to ask him anything difficult.

That commercial ticks me off. They had the PERFECT opportunity to end the commercial with Fred taking his sweet sweet shot, and they missed it. Come on man!

Also, on the commercial with all of the coaches walking down a hallway, you know they put Fred in the back to keep him from shining and stealing the entire commercial.

#dreamy

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
If only his players had done what he told them. Talk about throwing your team under the bus! Why would anyone want to play for this guy?

Did you watch West Virginia play at all this year? Nobody wants to play for that guy.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
From that clip and the score on it: Those Mountaineers spend a lot of time getting crushed by Big 12 teams.

Notice how the assistant coach in trying to restrain Huggins never looks him in the eye. He pulls on his jacket from behind and then moves in front of him but keeps his head turned to the side.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron