What is going on in Baylor now?

BearAssets

Nov 8, 2011
Im done with you, I dont know why I stooped down to the level of a Baylor fan.

You mean you don't know why you decided to call another woman a man on a public message board and weren't even provoked to do so?

Sounds more like you stooped to the level of yourself...

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Hell yeah we are Baylor!

Let's look at the past 4 years....

2 Elite 8s MBB (Should have done better with that talent)
Top 5-10 recruiting classes in MBB (Too bad your coaching sucks)
National Championship WBB along with Final Four (Good job I guess)
3 straight bowl games and winning the last 2 (Good job, although this isn't that impressive)
Multiple 1st round NFL draft picks in back to back years (Good job, but I would hope so since you are in Texas)
Top 20 recruiting classes in football (Again, you're in Texas, I would hope so)
Building brand new facilities, including $250M stadium (Enjoy your toilet, it must be hard to break up with your tarp)
Most wins for an athletic program in a single school year in NCAA Div 1 history in 2011-2012 (Good job)

Oh and the HEISMAN TROPHY! (RG3 was amazing)

Maybe one day Iowa St can reach the success of Baylor, until then sit there and take your rightful place next to Kansas as the biggest jokes in the conference..... (YAWN)

My responses in bold. You're definitely the biggest underachievers in MBB in the past few years.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
You mean you don't know why you decided to call another woman a man on a public message board and weren't even provoked to do so?

Sounds more like you stooped to the level of yourself...

Sounds like someone's a little butthurt.

I'll play along though. Despite all the great accomplishments, you still lost to us in football. We tied with you in basketball. And the kicker: despite KU being one of the worst D1 football teams, even they had higher attendance than you. Pathetic fanbase. You represent it well, trollie.

BearAssets

Nov 8, 2011
Sounds like someone's a little butthurt.

I'll play along though. Despite all the great accomplishments, you still lost to us in football. We tied with you in basketball. And the kicker: despite KU being one of the worst D1 football teams, even they had higher attendance than you. Pathetic fanbase. You represent it well, trollie.

lol, attendance smack? Yeah a state university with almost double the enrollment and alumni should be able to sell more tickets. Also congrats on beating us this year, didn't know we were your superbowl but it's good to know that we are your measuring stick.... How did whatever ****** bowl y'all went to treat the fanbase?

The Holiday Bowl and San Diego was a damn good way to spend Christmas.... Sure wish Iowa St would have represented the conference better against a CUSA Tulsa team, that was just shameful....

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
lol, attendance smack? Yeah a state university with almost double the enrollment and alumni should be able to sell more tickets. Also congrats on beating us this year, didn't know we were your superbowl but it's good to know that we are your measuring stick.... How did whatever ****** bowl y'all went to treat the fanbase?

The Holiday Bowl and San Diego was a damn good way to spend Christmas.... Sure wish Iowa St would have represented the conference better against a CUSA Tulsa team, that was just shameful....

yep someone is butthurt. HN might be a better place to talk smack, they speak idiot.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Didn't read the whole thread, but where the hell is Scott Drew today? Did they finally decide he could not coach on gamedays?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

Waco has twice the population of Ames. I guess most of those residents are as creeped out by your cult school as the rest of us.

You're on our board pounding your chest. Someone's insecure.

K

KFitzy87

The real question is would the conference benefit from dropping Baylor and picking up a school like Arkansas State? I heard they have a monsterous fanbase

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
The real question is would the conference benefit from dropping Baylor and picking up a school like Arkansas State? I heard they have a monsterous fanbase

They would take 10k to 15k more then their own home average game attendance to bowl games...

Sign them up now!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
apparently self imposed by baylor 2 game suspension. Man it must be bad if Baylor is trying to cover it up by a self suspension.

BearAssets

Nov 8, 2011
Yo bearassets are you watching the basketball game?

Yep watching, sloppy win but it will start conference play off with a win and that's all that matters....

Also yeah Drew is serving a self imposed two game suspension from the texting violations and the NCAA accepted it as sufficient punishment.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
The ****-poor attendance at both Basketball and Football games blows my mind. With the athletes the football and basketball programs manage to recruit, you think the good folks of Waco could step out once in a while, and go to a game.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Not sure how to officially go about this, so I'll just post here. Moderators, I hereby request that in order to be more accurately descriptive of the poster, BearAssets' login ID should be changed by either removing the "t", or the "ets".

Respectfully submitted,

00clone

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Not sure how to officially go about this, so I'll just post here. Moderators, I hereby request that in order to be more accurately descriptive of the poster, BearAssets' login ID should be changed by either removing the "t", or the "ets".

Respectfully submitted,

00clone

I second the motion. We'll now put it up to a vote.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron