***Official What Bowl Are We Going To Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Well then, you should have an issue due to its relation to ISU and the Big 12.

Either way, the difference could be big to ISU- if the reason why we are in the HoD is because of two BCS Big 12 teams. That difference is a few hundred thousand, which is always nice.
You are not reading what I said correctly. I do have an issue with the system. And it's not just because it impacts ISU or the BIG12.

Good grief.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So nobody has any computer #s except NIU #32 in Sagarin? I'm just shocked they jumped 4 spots up in every other computer poll when they didn't move at all in that one.

I believe it now with the latest "confirmed" orange bowl rumors, but I'm pretty surprised. It had have been razor close.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
So nobody has any computer #s except NIU #32 in Sagarin? I'm just shocked they jumped 4 spots up in every other computer poll when they didn't move at all in that one.

I believe it now with the latest "confirmed" orange bowl rumors, but I'm pretty surprised. It had have been razor close.
around .005

Pantera

Dec 2, 2012
Northern Illinois finally seeing the good side of karma after 2003, when they went 10 - 2 beating Alabama, Maryland, and Iowa State and not getting any bowl game.