Big Brother

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Did I miss something. I keep hearing that Frank can't play in the next HOH competition. What is that about?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Did I miss something. I keep hearing that Frank can't play in the next HOH competition. What is that about?

Frank can't play in the next one because he was HOH, he can't play in the one after that because of the Veto game, where he took that as a punishment for some points to win the veto.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Frank can't play in the next one because he was HOH, he can't play in the one after that because of the Veto game, where he took that as a punishment for some points to win the veto.

Ah, I figured it was one of the punishments but wasn't sure. He shouldn't have taken that penalty.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE

That he got DQ'd in. I am rooting for Frank above all else but he can be suck a meathead sometimes. Still smarter than Shane though.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
That he got DQ'd in. I am rooting for Frank above all else but he can be suck a meathead sometimes. Still smarter than Shane though.

A lot like Boogie in the coaching comp at the beginning of the year walking off the plank before touching the button...seriously, did he forget he was wearing a microphone?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Man this show has ups and downs. This show tonight made me want to put gun in my mouth. It's for sure going to be an all quack pack final four. Thank god football is here Bye Bye for another year Big Brother. Can't stand Ian. Danielle is a psycho, I feel sorry for Shane. Also Dan is the D-bag I always knew he was. A man of faith swears on the bible just to go back on it.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Man this show has ups and downs. This show tonight made me want to put gun in my mouth. It's for sure going to be an all quack pack final four. Thank god football is here Bye Bye for another year Big Brother. Can't stand Ian. Danielle is a psycho, I feel sorry for Shane. Also Dan is the D-bag I always knew he was. A man of faith swears on the bible just to go back on it.

You've said this like 8 different times this season.

Holy **** is AD boring without Britney.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ian, Frank, Shane & Dan are the only ones that deserve to be in the final 4. Yet Danielle is in the best position to make it. What a joke.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron