Big Brother

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Team Frank all the way. I feel bad he has no one to work with. Jenn will stay out of the crossfire even though she would be another obvious target.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Ian Jenn and Joe are stupid to not work together with Frank. Dan Dani Shane and Brit are a solid four as you will find

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Ian Jenn and Joe are stupid to not work together with Frank. Dan Dani Shane and Brit are a solid four as you will find

Yeah I think that Brit and Shane are sitting really good right now.

I was thinking if Ian could somehow start working with Frank and make an alliance with Jen and Joe to take down the rest of the quack pack that would be awesome. Ian is pretty bright so I think he could hopefully see some writing on the wall that he could be the first one out for the quack pack, but he might be the odd man out which could be good for him.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames

Kind of regarding what you've said, but it is a spoiler.

Frank is trying to get Ian back on his side. He has Jenn. He probably could get Joe. He just has to get Ian. He's pulling a sob story. We'll see just how smart Ian is.

hoopitup

Feb 8, 2012
West Des Moines
Ian did what he needed to do at this point and that was remove the strongest player in the game - Boogie. Frankly, I am not sorry to see him go since this is his 3rd time on the show. I agree if Frank wins that he will nominate Ian. But if any Quack Pack member wins, they need to go after Frank.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ian is smart but a headcase. Even reading all the conversations on the blog, it's hard to tell what alliance he really cares about or if it's just a method of numbers. A.B.C. Good player, but if he doesn't help keep Frank and help knock out someone in the QP, his days are numbered because he is 100% expendable to them.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
My prediction is that the final four will be Frank, Shane, Britney, and Danielle. Frank is ****** with Ian but I doubt he nominates him. IF Frank becomes HOH next week (I honestly don't know I'm just saying IF) then I'd think he would nominate Dan and Joe.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Damn....creds to Frank, he's definitely got 9 lives but you can't keep dodging bullets before one hits you right squarely between the eyes. He's established himself as the strongest player so the target is squarely on the middle of his back....it's just a matter of time.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Agreed, but he has been the target since day 1. Jenn, Ian and Joe need to realize they are screwed if they don't team with him.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Dan screwed himself by being an *** in the veto competition. Then Shane, Brittney, and Ian screwed Dani. Frank should just be nicknamed "The Cat". Surviving 5 times being on the block, and coming back to win 3 HOHs. So my decsending order of people from here on out is: Dan, Jenn, Ian, Dani, Joe, Shane, Brit, and Frank wins.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Great episode tonight. I knew going in Frank won the hoh, but seeing that he had to go through the ENTIRE house. Mad Props Frank. Glad to see the inner d-bag in Dan come out tonight s well.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
If they don't vote Frank out in the next 2 weeks, they are stupid. I would think a back door is in his future very soon.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yeah, but even thats not guaranteed. I don't think Jenn or Joe would use their POV to backdoor Frank because that would put them up and even the least paranoid would think it's possible to go home. I wouldn't risk it if it were me. And, he could still get picked to play the POV.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Oh man, crazy things going on right now. Below is current through POV so don't click if you don't want to know.
Oh man, Jedi Dan working the perfect plan an it's looking like Brit may have a ticket to the Jury House as a slap in the face to Ian. Ian might just have a breakdown come live show.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Dan is the worst, if for no other reason that he absolutely yells at the camera when doing individual interviews. Then on top of that he is a total d-bag, glad that came out in the bonus-veto thing.

Lots of respect for Franks game, but he made a bad call aligning with Boogie.

IMO, the "returning players" thing needs to stop after this season. Getting really old.