Posts you hate on Facebook.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
No "Go Hawks" from Jambalaya? Not even, "It's Great to be a Hawkeye?" Someone's going soft
yea..the people who never stepped foot in a college classroom blowing up the Hawkeyes, like they have some ownership.

I have a local attorney as my Facebook friend....u of I law school grad and father was a u of I grad...always blowing up the Facebook pages during MBB and FB season, proclaiming Iowa to be the greatest school ever, and taking potshots at ISU.

What is just as bad---this person (with 1/2 their family business and friends coming from the right wing) CONSTANTING linking Huffington Post, NY Times, MSNBC, and other left wing blather and this attorney constantly (daily) ripping on all things Republican

******* biting the hands that feed them.

Last edited by a moderator:

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
"Body By Vi Challenge Party with Royal Ambassador Tony Lucero! Hosted by Greg and Jennifer! — Thursday at 8:00pm at Greg and Jennifer's house"

Body By Vi is the new Amway, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Cybeliever

Feb 22, 2012
Iowa
People always trying to sell stuff. This one chick constantly posts things like Mary Kay and sentsy. And dumba** diper covers she makes annoys the crap out of me!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Just a house wife? I am a security gaurd, a freind, a teacher, a locksmith, blah effin blah.

Guess what, my wife does all that stuff too, and still works over 40 hours a week, get over yourself. You ARE just a house wife.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Anything, no matter how interesting, that winds up with an, "If you like this, click "Share" and then "Like", or vice versa. Nothing more than count-seeking spam.

Even worse, the manipulative ones that sound good, but finish with, "I'll be watching to see who shares, because then I'll know who is really paying attention and/or loves me"! Aughh!

Colossus

Jan 16, 2010
It's over run with women who post EVERYTHING.
Like all the chicks run on and on about '50 shades of grey" or post photos of "girls movie night - Magic Mike". No guy could post stuff about smut with out being labeled a total perv. "Hey Larry, you have to borrow my copy of penthouse letters when I'm finished." Or here's a pic of us before the strip club.

Last edited:
Reactions: redrocker

TallKidIsTall

Mar 4, 2012
Fairfield
most of them have already been mentioned, like the vaguebooking, constant whining about how terrible their life is, daily and sometimes multiple daily updates after every walk or run and how great it felt

a couple i havent seen so far

- post about something their boyfriend did for them that day for them and ending it with "i have the greatest bf in the world" or "i am the luckiest girl"...especially when they take a picture of the flowers they get sent at work every month from their bf and post it with that caption every time

- post about something dumb and ordinary you did that night and end it with "life is good" like "sitting on the porch with a glass of wine. life is good."

Dave2010

Mar 6, 2011
Anything personal....... I like the ones that have their cell numbers posted..... I use that and set them up with email notifications

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I can't believe that nobody hates Bible verses. Half of the posts people shared were Bible verses.

K

KFitzy87

New hatred: seeing a new photo of the same person on the beach/at the lake EVERY day.

Dave2010

Mar 6, 2011
I hate the ones that have 1000 friends, and then done know nothing about them. YET they tell dark secrets about themselves; that people would get mad if told to a actual friend...

mid-welcome-to-facebook-8042-9917.jpg

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Friend of mine posted this as her status today:

"I will actually have money left over this month after paying bills!! Such a good feeling."

I'm so tempted to comment: "Good for you. Maybe you can use your leftover cash to payback the money you owe me."

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Had one today on my news feed...

Just filled up with gas! getting 14.1 mpg makes me happy!

seriously no one cares

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me! Please go and check out my gofundme page here!:v_SPIN: Also thank you to :wubclub: you took amazing photos last night and we had a ton of fun!

smilies in place of links

this is the top thing on my news feed.

you seriously think people are going to paypal you cash?

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
Have any of you seen the website lamebook? It is northing more than a collection of all the stupid stuff that people post on Facebook. I probably check that more than Facebook.

kevdiv48

Apr 21, 2011
Houston
I can't believe that nobody hates Bible verses. Half of the posts people shared were Bible verses.

This. I'm even religious and this annoys the living crap out of me.
I guess religious stuff in general bugs me, like "Had a great night at worship tonight, I feel so much closer to Him...blah blah blah..."
I'm sure God wants you to be praising him on cyberspace, cause I'm guessing most people don't do half the stuff they say...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron