Matt Thomas on fire

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
I thought a recruit couldn't be any good unless he was from Chicago or New York or other 'urban' areas?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Since we've already derailed, I don't know why anybody is worried about bigs. It's 2 years out before we have to be concerned about it in the least.

Regardless, I am very excited about the future of this program.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Since we've already derailed, I don't know why anybody is worried about bigs. It's 2 years out before we have to be concerned about it in the least.

I agree that we shouldn't panic. We will undoubtedly take big(s) with the '13 class. However the fact that we took 3 guards and 1 post with the '12 class, and that our top priorities (and first two commits) of '13 are guards, it has people curious as to the staff's philosophy.

Now, I don't agree that we "2 years out before we have to be concerned about it in the least." After Booker graduates, we'll have Ejim (6'-6"), Niang (6'-7") and Gibson (6'-9") to play two spots. That's not much depth. We'll need (and get) more depth for the '13-'14 season.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

It is crucial to find 2 post players that can contribute at a winning level in the B12 this class.

I think we'll get them. I see us getting Hassan Martin and one more big that is 6'8" or taller.

K

KFitzy87

Bring back Railey. :jimlad:

I'd be interested in knowing if people would be more pumped if we got another top 150 guard as our next commit, or (considering we have no idea how he'll play/develop) a freshman Jordan Railey... I guess when I say I'd be interested in people's opinions, I mean the people that constantly scream we need big men... And no using the "well Fred's recruiting better talent now anyway so this is a stupid question" way to answer... Tell the truth: top 150 guard, or 6'10" Jordan Railey?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I'll take 5 Jordan Railey's! See you chumps in the national championship!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron