Recruit List (Online Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
I've been keeping up with the bug AAU weekend on Twitter, but am on the road so not able to do too much here on the forums. I will have a complete Easter weekend summary up on Tuesday night for all of you to enjoy!!

HiltonMagic23

Feb 27, 2012
I've been keeping up with the bug AAU weekend on Twitter, but am on the road so not able to do too much here on the forums. I will have a complete Easter weekend summary up on Tuesday night for all of you to enjoy!!

Thanks so much I am looking toward to it

HiltonMagic23

Feb 27, 2012
Hilton magic23. Please go away. You have no idea what you are talking about. How do you think we might land lockett. Who landed percy and clyburn. The list is to long to keep going. Please report to cyclone report and quit posting in threads you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have the right to be on here just as much as you do. Calm down and quit calling out other people

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Yeah quit saying stupid thing u dony know anything about and we have a deal. Fyi the assistants you say can't recruit are bringing in sdw, okoro, and naz long

isustrong

Dec 30, 2011
iowa
I hope Matt is reading that blog and comes here. Plus I hope we play Wisconsin and kick their butt and get them off their high horse for pete sake they lost to Iowa

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah quit saying stupid thing u dony know anything about and we have a deal. Fyi the assistants you say can't recruit are bringing in sdw, okoro, and naz long

I don't think you proved him wrong by pointing out three guys who aren't highly rated and have yet to prove they can play in the big 12.

Im not saying they can't recruit but pointing to those three doesn't prove anything.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Trey Ziegler is going to Pittsburgh, could impact his brothers decision.

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
I don't think you proved him wrong by pointing out three guys who aren't highly rated and have yet to prove they can play in the big 12. Im not saying they can't recruit but pointing to those three doesn't prove anything.

SDW is a top 150 recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron