Does Fred Dye His Hair Brown?

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Fred doesn't have brown hair. He has adult onset dirty blonde hair coupled with using product in his hair. It's typical for those of us of Scandinavian descent.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
I'm North German(Okay sure there is some Viking in me if you go far enough back) Like everybody else has said, I started out as a White Blonde kid, transitioned to dirty blonde as a young adult and now am dark brown bordering black(oily hair to boot). I have very little gray which is great.

Weird stuff, but that's the way it works. Fred's actually doing pretty good for his age.

C

CyBer

I'm North German(Okay sure there is some Viking in me if you go far enough back) Like everybody else has said, I started out as a White Blonde kid, transitioned to dirty blonde as a young adult and now am dark brown bordering black(oily hair to boot). I have very little gray which is great.

Weird stuff, but that's the way it works. Fred's actually doing pretty good for his age.

That's odd, I'm the same way except haven't gotten to the black/dark brown yet. My dad has almost black hair and started out with white blonde hair. Also my beard has some red in it which is also odd.

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
That's odd, I'm the same way except haven't gotten to the black/dark brown yet. My dad has almost black hair and started out with white blonde hair. Also my beard has some red in it which is also odd.

same with me, scandinavian and saxon/pomeranian descent started white blonde, now light brown/dirty blonde with a reddish beard