Royce White's Birthday

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
Drinking at a mental health center? Some kid tweeted he was bringing his grandma and royce said that's fine. Odd all around

dmb341

Nov 23, 2009
I just spoke with royce he is worried About underage drinking

Maybe have one of the biggest fraternities or two host this in their parking lot/yard? I'd be willing to bet at least one of them would gladly put enough together to make it legit by their bylaws and such. I'm pretty sure they have a system with wristbands and can keep track of underage drinking as well as a bar could at registered parties. Probably would have resources to throw stuff together (speakers, stage, etc.) on short notice, too. Should be decent weather Saturday night, and warm enough outside especially if the place is packed. Just off the top of my head, DTD & AGR have a good space between their lots together, Pike has a big lot, and there is a pretty big space between Fiji, FH & Phi Psi.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I just spoke with royce he is worried About underage drinking

Yeah, I bet. This is typical 20 year old stuff that isn't all that well thought out :)

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Maybe have one of the biggest fraternities or two host this in their parking lot/yard? I'd be willing to bet at least one of them would gladly put enough together to make it legit by their bylaws and such. I'm pretty sure they have a system with wristbands and can keep track of underage drinking as well as a bar could at registered parties. Probably would have resources to throw stuff together (speakers, stage, etc.) on short notice, too. Should be decent weather Saturday night, and warm enough outside especially if the place is packed. Just off the top of my head, DTD & AGR have a good space between their lots together, Pike has a big lot, and there is a pretty big space between Fiji, FH & Phi Psi.

Frats?
how_about_no_evil.jpg

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm pretty sure they have a system with wristbands and can keep track of underage drinking as well as a bar could at registered parties.

You must have never been to a registered frat party. Everyone that I went to when I wasn't 21 I drank and it was registered.

If he's really worried about underage drinking he probably shouldn't have invited everyone. I think ISU should try and help him out and have something on Central Campus, Hilton or maybe in the commuter lot. Something that's fenced in/tented in with a DJ and some fun things to do.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
#cyclONEnation #ProjectXXX Update: OFFICIAL VENUE "Hickory Hall" Date been change to FRIDAY THE 13th All proceeds to The Orchard Place!

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Interesting twist - went from a potential drunk bash of the decade to a party in a reception hall. I'm not saying that's a bad thing - just a complete turn.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron