who officially burned their RS this year?

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
Jevohn Miller
David Irving
Jared Brackens

is that it? i thought a while back that i saw ecby on a participation report, but now i can't find that same report anywhere.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
Those three are the only three.

Daniels and Bundrage both traveled with the team early-on and I think were possibly going to play until about the 5th or 6th game when the staff decided to redshirt them and have them for another four years. Sam Richardson (QB) is 3rd string QB but currently redshirting.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Jevohn Miller
David Irving
Jared Brackens

is that it? i thought a while back that i saw ecby on a participation report, but now i can't find that same report anywhere.

Kinda wish we could have saved the RS on these 3 guys. Miller (special teams) and Brackens actually contributed quite a bit, but Irving, although he played quite a few minutes, didn't really provide us with anything this year IMO.

I guess you can't beat the experience that Irving got, but he just really needed another season of learning the position and getting stronger IMO. I wonder if Maggitt wouldn't have gotten hurt if we would have seen Irving, although I think they might have played different end positions?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Kinda wish we could have saved the RS on these 3 guys. Miller (special teams) and Brackens actually contributed quite a bit, but Irving, although he played quite a few minutes, didn't really provide us with anything this year IMO.

I guess you can't beat the experience that Irving got, but he just really needed another season of learning the position and getting stronger IMO. I wonder if Maggitt wouldn't have gotten hurt if we would have seen Irving, although I think they might have played different end positions?

I suppose you could have left the other guys out there for another 10-15 snaps. Maggitt getting hurt, IMO was probably the reason Irving played.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron