Show Chris Williams some LOVE

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
This thread is peculiar, but I do really appreciate this site. I would have so much time for productive, life-bettering activities if it didn't exist. That's tHe best compliment I can give.

Nice work Chris. Now if you can just ban the brown-nosers, it will be even better!

M6WS6

Jan 24, 2011
Ames, IA
Chris, I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling.
Gotta make you understand.

So I made a list of things that I would never do:
1) Give you up.
2) Let you down.
3) Run around and desert you.
4) Make you cry.
5) Say goodbye.
6) Tell a lie and hurt you.

Were we just RickRolled?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Wow. I don't know what to say.

First of all, I'd like to thank God.....just kidding.

In all seriousness, thank you to the OP. That was a fine gesture. There's no need to show me love though. I'm just doing my job. I appreciate your kindness though.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU]YouTube - ‪Enrique Iglesias - Hero‬‏[/ame]

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

In all seriousness, thank you to the OP. That was a fine gesture. There's no need to show me love though. I'm just doing my job. I appreciate your kindness though.

When are you going to Disneyland? Or is it Disney World?

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
You guys all fail with your videos. This is obviously the video tribute to CW.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM]YouTube - ‪Divinyls - I Touch Myself‬‏[/ame]

Reactions: Al_4_State

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

While you are good, you are no PC. PC is the man and has your #.

Also the OP is a Hawk troll, so i think he was making fun of you more than anything! :smile:

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
While you are good, you are no PC. PC is the man and has your #.

Also the OP is a Hawk troll, so i think he was making fun of you more than anything! :smile:

Obviously Jon Miller can't keep his legion of losers over at Hoknation in line. Looks like the mod team will have to start sending more of them the way of THH to never be heard from again. :yes:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Your job entails calling Fred Hoiberg at 11:00 at night. How great is that? We appreciate all your hard work!

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Chris Williams has cost my employer more in lost productivity than every other factor on the planet combined. Chris, all I can say is I hope they never figure out where to send the bill.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkBca0TM9w]YouTube - ‪Varsity Blues montage‬‏[/ame]

Chris, I envision you as our Jon Moxon and the rest of us will follow you til the end of time! Thanks for everything.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron