Favre won't be a Viking!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Hey, you know what was hilarious? Watching Tavaris Jackson try to throw the ball more than five yards last year. Their lack of a passing game was comical.

When they got behind last year, they lost.

It is also hilarious watching a quarterback throw more interceptions than touchdowns.

It is also hilarious watching a guy think about retirement for five years in a row.

It is also hilarious watching a grown man cry.

It is also hilarious thinking about the many tards that think the Vikings would be better off with him.

You get the point.

Last edited:

Cylax51

Apr 8, 2009
Lisbon, IA
Favre is out and so is Madden. Somehow, I saw a cameo by JM on the Vikes games if Favre was there. I had enough of Favre two years ago. Think about it, if he keeps this up, there are 29 more teams to play for before calling it quits:wink:

PsychedClone

Apr 11, 2006
Visit site
Yes Brett Favre can no longer play football

Signed,

2007 and the first half of 2008!

Some of you guys hatred for Favre is laughable. Even if you don't like him, that's fine, but he is still a top 10...if not better QB in the league. That is much better than what the Vikings currently have

And to anyone who thinks he is a bad teammate, he has about 18 years of history saying otherwise

I couldn't agree more with you '85. The guy can still play and I wish he were still a Packer.

ESPN released the following news today:

Favre's shoulder X-rays sent to Minnesota
Jeremy Schaap, of ESPN, reports X-rays of retired QB Brett Favre's (shoulder) right shoulder have been sent to the Minnesota Vikings for evaluation. If Favre requires anything less than major surgery, he will join the Vikings as their starting quarterback.

I am a lifelong Packer fan going back to the days of Vince Lombardi. I wish Brett the best whether he comes back or not, even if it is with the *&^%ing Vikings.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Yes Brett Favre can no longer play football

Signed,

2007 and the first half of 2008!

Some of you guys hatred for Favre is laughable. Even if you don't like him, that's fine, but he is still a top 10...if not better QB in the league. That is much better than what the Vikings currently have

And to anyone who thinks he is a bad teammate, he has about 18 years of history saying otherwise

What about the second half of 08. He horrible because he was banged up because he is too old.

Some of you guys lovefest with Farve is laughable too.

Ya 18 years, but in the last few he is too selfish to come out of a game even when it is obvious he is hindering his teams chances at winning

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Ya 18 years, but in the last few he is too selfish to come out of a game even when it is obvious he is hindering his teams chances at winning

He was 2nd in the MVP voting two years ago. So your comment is 100% incorrect

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

Read the part before that. What about the second half of '08? Two years is a long time when your approaching the hill. The point is that if you still think he will be a top ten quarterback this year, you are 100% outside of your mind

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

If you want to get into statistics:

I said for the last few years, which is three. In 2006, and 2008 he threw just as many interceptions as touchdowns. That is a one to one ratio. So I'd say I was only 33% incorect, and 66% correct:yes:

If only Farve could complete that percentage.:jimlad:

And yes I know he probably did in his one great season

PsychedClone

Apr 11, 2006
Visit site
What about the second half of 08. He horrible because he was banged up because he is too old.

Some of you guys lovefest with Farve is laughable too.

Ya, 18 years ago; you probably weren't even born yet. :biglaugh:

What is really laughable are the QBs the Vikes have in the stable now. I would take my chances with Favre at 75% over either Sage Rosenfels or T-Jack at 150%. Since I am not a Viking fan, I'd rather Favre stays retired than to see the Pack have to face him.