Creed 2

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I'm in. They can make Rocky movies until Stallone drops dead, and even then they could prop him up Weekend at Bernie's style and keep cranking the movies out and I'd still be in.

• Agree
Reactions: The_Architect

Diggame

Sep 7, 2009
STL
This looks great!! This trailer has you all the way in from the music to the shots

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I am slightly concerned that the director isn't back for this one - Ryan Coogler is an amazing talent and the movie might suffer some without him.

But Jordan and Stallone have great on-screen chemistry and I'm a sucker for the Rocky universe.
He's not directing but he is an executive producer on the film.

• Informative
Reactions: jbindm

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I hope we get a decent backstory about Ivan Drago's career post-Rocky. What the hell happened there? Did he retire and go into hiding out of embarassment? Did the Soviet government send him to prison in Siberia for humilating them? Or did he defect to the US and become a heavyweight champion? So many questions!

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I have been a Michael B. Jordan fan since his small role on Parenthood.

I didn't watch that but he was also really good on Friday Night Lights. His character kind of resuscitated the show after the disaster that season 2 was and the uneven season 3.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I hope we get a decent backstory about Ivan Drago's career post-Rocky. What the hell happened there? Did he retire and go into hiding out of embarassment? Did the Soviet government send him to prison in Siberia for humilating them? Or did he defect to the US and become a heavyweight champion? So many questions!

I think he changed. I've heard everybody can do it.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Saw it yesterday. It was...fine. I didn't think it was as good as Creed but it had it's moments. Michael B. Jordan was on a podcast last week and said he'd like to do a few more of these movies. I'm absolutely on board for it but I'd like to see Ryan Coogler back in the director's chair for any more sequels.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Bands don't have sequels.

What about Led Zepplin IV?

61qTE9kINgL._SX355_.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron