Prentiss Nixon having surgery to repair bone spurs in ankle

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
So Prohm and Nixon can have cart races!
81HnnoRzjAL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: FOREVERTRUE

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I just want the team to stop having injuries and surgeries. Has anyone heard any update on how Babb is doing?

Word is he's struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome, but HR is springing for a new ergonomic keyboard so he should be OK by the beginning of the season.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Oh no no no....the correct response is:

“Who recruited this guy with bone spurs Prohm is that desparate? I’m pretty concerned already for the 19/20 season it’s not looking good guys. Get you full body nut cups on”

I was actually concerned with what's going to happen in 4 years, because ya know, recruiting, but yeah, this thread should be bumped if in fact ISU loses a non-conference game or any other game this year.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
******* knee problems. I bet he slipped walking to summer class. I’ve been saying for years they need to poison those little ditch tigers that run around central campus.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I guess this is the best time for injuries and surgeries. Better now than later.

True, but all the injured players even in June is slightly concerning. This is the time to build chemistry, good habits and define roles prior to school starting to start the season off strong. Having half a roster can delay that development. Nothing to panic over yet as long as the injuries don't linger.

• Disagree
Reactions: ComCY