CFTV: Highlights from Terrence Lewis vs. THT on night one of YCCL 2018

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Terrance Lewis looks to have a bigger frame now compared to when the season ended. Good for him and good for the clones.

In Stanz's CCL recap on the front page, he talked about how good TL's shot is when he looks and plays with confidence in the CCL vs how shaky he was in real game action last year. It reminded me a little of MT's shot. You always knew MT could shoot it, but it took a year or two for him to shoot with confidence against P5 opponents.

I see the same thing from Lewis. I think he may end up being really good when it's all said and done with.

I hope that lightbulb goes off for him this year.

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Terrance Lewis looks to have a bigger frame now compared to when the season ended. Good for him and good for the clones.

That was my first observation too. Gone is the tall spindly guard that played last year. You can see he has really been putting in the work on his body. Great job Terrance!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
imo Lewis has lots of potential and can be very good/fun to watch when he's just playing instead of thinking.

Anyone concerned with a deep threat: it's him.

• Friendly
Reactions: JSmoove

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
imo Lewis has lots of potential and can be very good/fun to watch when he's just playing instead of thinking.

Anyone concerned with a deep threat: it's him.

This team can use another sniper so there’s playing time available for Lewis if he can play up to that level.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I honestly think that Lewis just got nervous last year under the bright lights of Hilton, because we saw by the end of the year that he started to look more like himself.

I think he will be vastly improved this year.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
That was my first observation too. Gone is the tall spindly guard that played last year. You can see he has really been putting in the work on his body. Great job Terrance!
He looked explosive, and all parts of his game looked smoother. A lot of it is confidence and the level of competition, but he's obviously been working. He looked 10x putting the ball on the floor. Last year it looked more robotic. If he plays within himself and not within his head, he'll be excellent next this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron