doublet_for_web.png
vs
site.png

IOWA STATE (10-7, 1-5 BIG 12)
VS. NO. 8 TEXAS TECH (15-3, 4-2 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, JAN. 20 | 1 P.M. CST
AMES, IOWA | HILTON COLISEUM (14,384)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPNU
Talent: Lowell Galindo (pxp); Lance Blanks (analyst)

LACyclone

Mar 16, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
Hilton should be rockin'. Wish I could be there. With the 11am start here on the West Coast, this will be a great way to kick off my Saturday. Go Cyclones!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I am not longer clicking winner as it doesn't work. Let's see where like takes us.

This team has the capability of beating anyone in the league, but it will take intensity on the defensive end, something that was really lacking against TCU (obviously). I'm quite sure that Coach Prohm made that point over the last couple days, and I expect the guys to respond. However, Tech is a team that can beat us even when we play with great effort. Just stay with these young guys. The experience is going to make them better.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Today will be interesting. Either the ship will take on water and they'll come out ala Wednesday, or they'll regroup and put out a strong game.

Matchup wise it will be tough but Tech is interesting too...they're groove may have been broken a bit this week and that may give ISU an advantage.

I'll still tune in...this ISU team is far from boring...seems like some are writing off the season and only concerned with next year because they might be good. This is a good test to see what Prohm can do, and to see if a team can put something together.

Kind of odd to make college kids out to be so dispensable.

Reactions: BenEClone

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
I'd like to see more development from Talley in this game. They could really use his athleticism on the defensive end. Same with Lewis/Jakolby. If they could get their shots clicking that would take some of the pressure off Donovan and Lindell.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Always excited to see ISU at Hilton vs a Top 10 team.
Curious how the team respond to Wednesdays TCU game. The team is young so a step back after a win shouldn't have been a big surprise in retrospect. I want to see focus and defensive execution vs Tech. I think the team responds to the challenge Prohm will give them.
Go State!

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Calling a cyclone win right now. These guys come out fired up after being embarrassed in Ft Worth.

Reactions: stateofmind

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I'd like to see more development from Talley in this game. They could really use his athleticism on the defensive end. Same with Lewis/Jakolby. If they could get their shots clicking that would take some of the pressure off Donovan and Lindell.
He needs to play the four. He’s another guy allowed or encouraged to do what they’re not good at.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC