ISD Q&A with Ya Boy Matt Campbell

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Wait, that guy is from Toledo? He is definitely now an adopted Cyclone Fanatic.

cyowan

Feb 7, 2013
Ames, IA
Someone start a GoFundMe to get this guy to a game next year. He's basically a Cyclone already, just needs that small push to get him all the way there. Tailgating and a rocking JTS outta do it.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Someone start a GoFundMe to get this guy to a game next year. He's basically a Cyclone already, just needs that small push to get him all the way there. Tailgating and a rocking JTS outta do it.

Paging tolfbfan. Make it happen.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Paging tolfbfan. Make it happen.

I have followed the twitter CMC since it started. He does some real funny stuff. BUT, toledofbfan provides insightful info of the development of CMC and staff over a 7 year period. All I'm saying, is that I better be sitting on the plane next to him sipping a Miller Lite preparing for my Cyclonefanatic interview. ;)

Reactions: Cycsk and SNEDDS3

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
What if tolfbfan is actually YaBoyMattCampbell and just hangs with us for the insider/local/fanatic insight...

conspiracykeanu.jpg

• Funny
  • Creative
Reactions: Omaha Cy and Cycsk

Help Support Us

Become a patron