CBB: 'He's still in college?' candidates

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
College basketball season is fast approaching.

Actually, it isn't approaching us, we're approaching it. But that's a separate thread for the CF Philosophy Section. :)

Anyway, let's compile a list of candidates for 2017-18 "He's still in college?"

I haven't scoured rosters closely yet, but my obvious nominee: Marcus Foster.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Top 3 guys that played 10 years in college

1. Jess Settles- Settles was the original guy. Dude seemed to play at Iowa for 15 years. Not really sure if he is still on the team now or not

2. Perry Ellis-Perry played so many year at Kansas he became a grandpa. Pretty sure about that. IN fact if you type in google "Kansas Basketball Grandpa" Perry Ellis name pops up and I am not joking

3. Steve Henson- Kansas State It was between him and Forte. However, Henson was the original Forte. It's almost like Forte read the Steve Henson book on how to piss me off.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
For me, I feel like Esa Ahmad has been playing for Huggy Bear for a decade. Sadly, he's just a junior.

WVU players stick out to me since I just hate playing them and the games last so damn long. Nathan Adrian filled this role solidly last year. Before joining the Big XII Kevin Pittsnogle seemed like he was at WVU forever.

Others of note are Justin Gray for Tech and Ish Wainright from Baylor. I can't think of any non-con players that stick out to me. The goods ones leave early, and I don't pay attention to know enough of the other players that stick around.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Carter from WVU and Graham from Kansas are definitely at the top of this list.

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm