New ISU President - Wendy Wintersteen

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I hope you are right. For those of us who haven't followed this search, can you elaborate?

Wendy is an avid, vocal supporter of ISU athletics and I believe has been with ISU for quite a while. JP has indicated (maybe a bit less than explicitly) that he was a fan of hers.

Who knows what happens with officials at these lofty heights but the several people I know in CALS think this will keep the upward trendline on athletics investments and results going.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
CALS Dean Wintersteen named the first female President in ISU History. Good pick.

it's anecdotal, but I think the ladies are killing it in ag right now. I think it was flipping to be more women in ag at ISU when I was there and I'm starting to see it in the industry. Wish her and the university lots of success!

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Woo Hoo!!! Am pumped up about this. Have known and worked with Wendy for years and she is an awesome pick not just for Athletics, but for the entire University!!!

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Wendy is an avid, vocal supporter of ISU athletics and I believe has been with ISU for quite a while. JP has indicated (maybe a bit less than explicitly) that he was a fan of hers.

Who knows what happens with officials at these lofty heights but the several people I know in CALS think this will keep the upward trendline on athletics investments and results going.

She is definitely an athletic supporter.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron