Suggested tweets for Talen Horton-Tucker...

ProhmDate

Aug 29, 2015
Ames
The last I knew fan interest in Illinois basketball was on a downhill slide dropping by almost 2000 per game down to a 12,723 average in 2016. Xavier has an average attendance of around 10,281 per home game. Iowa State is virtually sold out every game with an average attendance of 14,270 per home game and on average our team plays before 228,326 fans per season while Illinois and Xavier only have around 165,000 per season.

I can think of a few comments from Americas top sports commentators when talking about Hilton and ISU! 1) “Hilton is one of the toughest places to play in the country" 2)"It's known around the COUNTRY that you don't want to play at Hilton because it's a tough place to play." 3) "Opposing teams don't really know what actually just hit them until they actually got done with the ballgame.” 4) "It's a great home-court advantage." 5) "There's the Hilton Magic," 6) “Iowa State's Hilton Coliseum is among the best sports arenas in the country!”

Looking at historical value, fan loyalty and enthusiasm, Hilton has been picked as one of the ten locations for the best places to see a game! There is no reason to go anywhere else! Those are some of the points fans need to tweet to THT!

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
You Tweet people need to get busy. I don't tweet but I understand the Illinois 20 fans are tweeting him like crazy.

• Funny
Reactions: FinalFourCy

ProhmDate

Aug 29, 2015
Ames
The first time a recruit lists Twitter follows, or the number of tweets as one of the reasons for choosing a school, I'll start to tweet like mad. Until then....

Just curious as to what size companies you have built using the insightful marketing acumen to which you lay claim?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I said it in the other thread and I'll say it here: I hate recruiting in 2017. A bunch of grown men tweeting at a 17 year old kid telling him where he should go to school is the norm? This stuff is absolutely messed up.

I went through the recruiting process about a decade ago, before twitter was real popular. I am glad I went through it when I did and not now. The whole thing has got really weird.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I think the other ISU recruits and former players are doing enough work on Twitter with THT. I love the Fab5 picture rip off.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron