Talen Horton-Tucker cuts list to 3 (ISU is on it)

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
He's taken all of these official visits right? Could he sign in the early signing period then?

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
He's taken all of these official visits right? Could he sign in the early signing period then?

He definitely "can" it just depends if he will. The early period is 11/8/17-11/15/17. I don't know anything beyond public info, but it sure seems like he might sign early. From the beginning he was tight lipped about his recruiting and about his timeline. Now, it's accelerated very quickly and he's down to 3 schools about 3 weeks out. That leads me to believe he'll probably commit/sign during the early period.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Illinois fans dominating the tweet responses.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Since we don't really have info here, is it safe to assume that the program collapsed, Prohm is gone, and it's all bad?
I just want to panic. That's all.

I tried to panic. OP screwed that up though by putting too much information in the thread title. For future reference we should probably go with something like:

THT Narrows List

This would let our propensity to panic as Cyclones fans run wide open.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneErik

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I tried to panic. OP screwed that up though by putting too much information in the thread title. For future reference we should probably go with something like:

THT Narrows List

This would let our propensity to panic as Cyclones fans run wide open.

An ellipsis in that thread title would add a nice sense of pending doom...

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Illinois fans dominating the tweet responses.
They’re desperate.

I think we’re the best option for THT and he would excel here, but if he wants to stay closer to home or be a big fish in a little pond, I won’t criticize. I give the young guy credit for deciding and not going the Vaughn route.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
THT himself seems about as low drama as you can get. Any drama is created by the fans. Vaughn was also our all or nothing home run swing. With THT, he's a capstone on an already great class.

Don't bring that level-headed garbage in here. I know you know better, because I saw the earlier post.
Come on, man. You've been here way to long to stumble like this!