Cell Phone Repair

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I have a first generation google Pixel, and the glass on the back of my phone cracked really bad and now has a hole it it. The hole extends in to the case as well, exposing the outside elements in to the phone. I am looking for some cell phone repair shops in Kansas City to take it and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations.

So far in my research, it looks like my issue is relatively low risk. The problems I see people having is when their front screen cracks, poor installation causes an unresponsive screen. But since this is only the back part of the phone, I do not see any risks to the future use of my phone.

Thanks in advance!

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm gonna guess harder than you're thinking because of the back fingerprint scanner.

I have nothing to back that up though

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I don't doubt that it will hard to replace, but since it is only the back screen, I don't think the functionality of my phone would be affected. The finger scan is not covered by the glass that needs replaced. But then again, I do not know what is required to fix the broken glass on the back of my phone.