Will Put Free Texas Tickets to Good Use

cy12

Sep 14, 2012
I know the Thursday night game can be a challenge for many Cyclone fans to make due to work and family responsibilities.

I am offering to put Cyclone fans (personally vetted) in any seats that are offered up for free. Also, if you would like these Cyclone fans to be courteous to your seat neighbors so as not to burn any season-ticket bridges, that can be arranged.

Please PM if you would like your unused seats to go to a good home for the game this Thursday night.

Thanks!

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I really don't see the problem with the OP's post. You don't want to give up your seats for free, that's okay. Its not like he's shaming that crowd. However, if you're a diehard and can't make it but want JTS as packed as possible he's got some fans he can put in your seats. I like the strategy.

cy12

Sep 14, 2012
The OP will also make sure your parking spot does not go unused and unloved. He will also drink any unwanted beer and eat any prepared tailgate food to prevent waste.

Parking spot: Yes
Beer: Yes
Food: Sure
GF: Sorry, already taken.

VoM Award accepted. I appreciate the support!

I already have tickets, but I have a large tailgating group that will booze in the lot if they don't get tickets. They would rather yell obscenities at the shorthorns from INSIDE the stadium.

Offer still stands!

Reactions: Cycsk and cjs24

Help Support Us

Become a patron