Want: Parking Iowa Game

UKCyclone

Feb 7, 2012
We have a group of people driving in from Chicago for Iowa game. We are driving a rather large van (23 feet, though not at RV just a big van) and we're looking for parking. I've also never parked anything at a game other than a normal car and the website isn't clear as to what lots we could park in. I also remember there being special rules for Iowa game for RV's in the G public lots. If anyone has a pass for sale or even if anyone could provide insight on where we can park I'd appreciate it.

ATM2012

Sep 20, 2012
Norwalk, Iowa
Your best bet is to park in either G4, G5, or Vet Med. Parking lots open at 5 am (same time as the parking pass lots) and will either cost you $20 or $40 ($40 if they think the van is big enough to be considered an RV). Since all lots will be open at the same time, no need to pay the extra costs that parking pass holders are going to charge unless you really want to tailgate near someone.

Last edited:

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
We have a group of people driving in from Chicago for Iowa game. We are driving a rather large van (23 feet, though not at RV just a big van) and we're looking for parking. I've also never parked anything at a game other than a normal car and the website isn't clear as to what lots we could park in. I also remember there being special rules for Iowa game for RV's in the G public lots. If anyone has a pass for sale or even if anyone could provide insight on where we can park I'd appreciate it.
My truck is 22 feet and I never have a problem parking in the lots. $20 same as a car.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
You could also use the public parking around Hilton.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron