Where are the podcasts?

isu999

Jun 27, 2015
Let me first start by saying I very much appreciate this free content. I prefer listening to podcast podcasts opposed to reading the articles. Just wondering why the drop of in podcasts in the month of August. Are you taking a new turn with cyclonefanatic or are you just getting ready for football season?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Losing Adam hurt on that front -- he produced content himself and took care of the business aspects of the site. CW was on vacation for a week and, as he said on Cyclone Insider, has to do a lot of the business stuff himself at the moment with nobody else around.

Jared has mostly been covering fall camp live and reporting on it. I do not blame them if there really is not that much new to say they did not already preview this summer.

I am sure it will pick up. I am behind enough on politics-related podcasts.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Cycsk and isu999

isu999

Jun 27, 2015
Losing Adam hurt on that front -- he produced content himself and took care of the business aspects of the site. CW was on vacation for a week and, as he said on Cyclone Insider, has to do a lot of the business stuff himself at the moment with nobody else around.

Jared has mostly been covering fall camp live and reporting on it. I do not blame them if there really is not that much new to say they did not already preview this summer.

Thanks for the insight

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

Not sure I could have said it better myself. Thanks and stay tuned! I think Jared and K-Fitzy are recording a fresh one tonight actually...

Reactions: isutrevman

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Not sure I could have said it better myself. Thanks and stay tuned! I think Jared and K-Fitzy are recording a fresh one tonight actually...

CW is correct. You podcast vultures will have new things to listen to soon enough!!

I'll add that we are in the process of putting together our in-season pod schedule and there will be a new CF podcast darn near every day of the week. We will be recording so many podcasts you'll get tired of new podcasts.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I think the one thing I take the most pride in with CF over the years is our consistency. You expect game previews. You expect podcasts. You expect analysis, videos, etc. We need to be No. 1 in all of those forms.

I know, this summer has sucked. It has for Jared and me too. We've got a sweet plan for the fall though. Lots of great content coming your way. I promise. Just stick with us.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
CW is correct. You podcast vultures will have new things to listen to soon enough!!

I'll add that we are in the process of putting together our in-season pod schedule and there will be a new CF podcast darn near every day of the week. We will be recording so many podcasts you'll get tired of new podcasts.

False.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
The podcasts are good to listen to on the road or the wife is watching the Bachelor or other equally nauseating reality show. All of the coach speak from the recent interviews is getting pretty old. Tom has had a good spring, **** has really worked to change his body, Harry is getting better every day. Just like the hype of the podcasts.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

Hopefully I will be closer with my prediction than a politician was with his prediction about winning too much.

I really am super excited about what we've got brewing for the season. I think K-Fitzy and I will be able to put something fun together for you guys each week. Plus, we'll be getting Jeff back in the office soon for CFTV-Live. It's going to be a great year, I promise you guys that.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Podcast Vultures! That is great. It really fits many of us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron