Need suggestions for Pick'Em game

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm trying to start a pick'em game with some guys in my fantasy football group. Thing is, we don't want to pick all NFL games every week, and for college, we really only want to pick the Iowa/Iowa State games. I'm trying to keep it simple and interesting enough so that they actually make their picks every week. I'm looking for a site that would allow me to customize a pool where we can pick, say, 8 games a week, and have it be both NFL/NCAA. CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo only seem to have either/or, not a combined version. Anybody have suggestions on where I can find something that would suit our interests?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm trying to start a pick'em game with some guys in my fantasy football group. Thing is, we don't want to pick all NFL games every week, and for college, we really only want to pick the Iowa/Iowa State games. I'm trying to keep it simple and interesting enough so that they actually make their picks every week. I'm looking for a site that would allow me to customize a pool where we can pick, say, 8 games a week, and have it be both NFL/NCAA. CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo only seem to have either/or, not a combined version. Anybody have suggestions on where I can find something that would suit our interests?
Back in the good old days we used to have to do it all by hand. Can't you just have them email you their picks and compile the results each week?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Back in the good old days we used to have to do it all by hand. Can't you just have them email you their picks and compile the results each week?
I can. But where's the fun in that? An auto-compiling website would be really neat, not to mention easy on a commissioner

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Well for starters if done by hand it would be easier for the commissioner to improve his chances with some fuzzy math...

;)
I see where you're going with this. Might as well give it a shot, doesn't seem to be too many options out there, at least what my Google searches have been telling me.

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Try officefootballpool.com. It's a good site with a lot of flexibility in how you can structure your pool. I've used it extensively. Minimal cost.