First Intro in a While? Hi.

colin_jokeo

Jul 11, 2017
Iowa City, IA
So the order of these posts are wrong OR, it's super uncool to post in the introduction section.

Meh, either way.

Hi. I'm a Cyclone grad displaced in Iowa City. Play a ton of fantasy football, just bought some non-student season tickets, annoyingly tweet at the CF people and am ready for the season to start! If anyone is in the IC area, I am always down to catch a game out.

Thanks,

Colin

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Okay, I'll break the ice. Welcome! I too was stuck in Iowa $hitty right after graduation. After a year I told my employer I was moving closer to Ames. If they wanted to keep me, I'd be working from home. Otherwise, I'd look for something else. 17 years later and I'm still working from home. Get out asap!

TBH, I actually liked Iowa City. I moved because of a girl:)

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
1724900-Dante-Alighieri-Quote-All-hope-abandon-ye-who-enter-here.jpg

colin_jokeo

Jul 11, 2017
Iowa City, IA
Okay, I'll break the ice. Welcome! I too was stuck in Iowa $hitty right after graduation. After a year I told my employer I was moving closer to Ames. If they wanted to keep me, I'd be working from home. Otherwise, I'd look for something else. 17 years later and I'm still working from home. Get out asap!

TBH, I actually liked Iowa City. I moved because of a girl:)

Yep pretty much the same situation. We both want to be in Ames but it's gonna be a few years. The place is okay, tend to avoid the college kids and tavern hawks though.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Welcome. I just moved to Iowa City after living in Cedar Rapids for a year after graduating. I'm always up for a beer if you want to meet up.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron