Preacher: Season 2

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Just caught up with the first two episodes of season two, last night. I missed this show. There's nothing else like it on tv. Action packed, gory, hilarious, and just plain messed up. I never read the comics, but as I understand it, last season was sort of a prequel, while this season picks up where the comics begin.

Also, Cassidy's running foreskin conspiracy is killing me. I hope they keep it running through the whole season.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
This is something I've meant to get in on. Seth Rogan was on Stern talking about it the other day and it sounded pretty legit.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Where do angels go when they die?

Hopefully we find out.

I felt bad for Fiore. That whole sequence with him becoming a magician was very sad. I loved seeing him and Cassidy have fun.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Another great scene from episode one, was when they went to the strip club, and Jesse and Tulip were talking to the manager. In the background, you could see the security cam of Cassidy getting too handsy with the girl, and the ensuing fight that broke out with the bouncers. It was hilarious watching that unfold to the point where it impacted Jesse and Tulip.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Another great scene from episode one, was when they went to the strip club, and Jesse and Tulip were talking to the manager. In the background, you could see the security cam of Cassidy getting too handsy with the girl, and the ensuing fight that broke out with the bouncers. It was hilarious watching that unfold to the point where it impacted Jesse and Tulip.

I was just going to post this! Great scene.

I liked Cassidy's take on the girl in the garage. He's not concern about her being imprisoned. He thinks locker her in a cellar or chaining her to a wall would be better.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Just watched the latest with the man in a white suit character. Even my wife stopped and watched him. He has some CRAZY funny lines and looks to be a great villian for this season.

The writing is absolutely different than season 1 - and just as good.

GREAT show!

• Agree
Reactions: DeftOne

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron