Its Time!!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
How is Fontenot looking this year? He was my favorite I-Cub and I like hearing about how he's doing in the Bigs. Words was he'd be the starting at 2B but I haven't heard anything since.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
How is Fontenot looking this year? He was my favorite I-Cub and I like hearing about how he's doing in the Bigs. Words was he'd be the starting at 2B but I haven't heard anything since.
Well he had an alright spring. Im not sure what penella will do with the lineup tonight...

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
did we just get a smart *** in this thread? Yes.

Waaaambulance2.jpg

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
it will be interesting to see if the cubs can live up to the hype...

I'm surprised that they haven't ended up on the cover of SI yet this year...."Will this finally be the year???"

Oh well...Glad that baseball is finally here.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
it will be interesting to see if the cubs can live up to the hype...

I haven't heard much hype about them when you compare it to last year, which is probably a good thing. I heard Mike & Mike make their predictions this morning and for some unknown reason Greenie took the Cardinals to win the Central. Did they pick up someone this spring that I don't know about? Last time I looked they were worse off than last year, which was pretty bad. They overachieved until August and then fell back to where they should have been.