Bow Wow on ESPN...

hawkeyeguy85

Jan 17, 2007
Bored and channel surfing...come across ESPN 2 and, on 1st and 10 with the insufferable Skip Bayless, Bow Wow is giving his take on Calipari and Kentucky.

It's about 5 years past due at this point...but can't we all band together to completely blow up the ESPN brand and start it over completely?

Even formerly great shows like Baseball Tonight are nearly insufferable, too bad Mediacom doesn't have MLB Network, not to mention ESPN's influence over things like the BCS in the coming years.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
ESPN First Take is a complete joke. (I'm assuming this is where you saw this.) It's very difficult to watch. I wil say that shows like Around the Horn and PTI are good. The only thing about those two is that there is no need for both of them to exist. If you watch one, you've watched them both. They go over the same topics. They basically say the same thing. Maybe if one changed to a different timeslot it would work better.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
ESPN First Take is a complete joke. (I'm assuming this is where you saw this.) It's very difficult to watch. I wil say that shows like Around the Horn and PTI are good. The only thing about those two is that there is no need for both of them to exist. If you watch one, you've watched them both. They go over the same topics. They basically say the same thing. Maybe if one changed to a different timeslot it would work better.

Another thing about ATH and PTI is I think they are done by outside sources and played by ESPN.

hawkeyeguy85

Jan 17, 2007

PTI is good, Kornheiser and Wilbon have good chemistry together, ATH like you say is the same thing. I usually skip that and just watch PTI, but some of the stuff they put on there, like the insufferable summer-long SportsCenter theme crap that is about to be crammed down our throats is enough to make you're eyes bleed.