Discussion: Best NFL Brothers

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Clay and Bruce Matthews are pretty tought to beat, as are the Manning boys. But I didn't realize that Jamie and Darren Sharper were brothers.

Last edited:

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
From a longevity standpoint it would have to be the Mathews brothers. From a mutual success standpoint the Mannings each have a Superbowl ring.

goclonz80

Sep 12, 2008
Omaha
Ya I was thinking the Mannings too, even though I hate Eli (Im an Eagles fan), although another top contending duo would have to be the Barbers... Rondes been a stud his whole career and Tiki even though he decided to hang em up early was an awesome back during the short time he played!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Ya I was thinking the Mannings too, even though I hate Eli (Im an Eagles fan), although another top contending duo would have to be the Barbers... Rondes been a stud his whole career and Tiki even though he decided to hang em up early was an awesome back during the short time he played!

You might hate Eli, but you'd have him QB your team in a second (especially if something happened to McNabb), wouldn't you...

goclonz80

Sep 12, 2008
Omaha
You might hate Eli, but you'd have him QB your team in a second (especially if something happened to McNabb), wouldn't you...
Id rather have Ty Detmer, Koy Detmer, Bubby Brister, Doug Pedersen, Rodney Pete, or any other ****** QB theyve had in the last 15 years come back rather than Eli if that tells you how bad I hate him

Reactions: CRcyclone6

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
The Payton brothers
U2099677.jpg

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Gramatica brothers...next topic

They're not even the best kicker brothers, which would be the Gogolak's, Pete & Charley (first soccer style kickers in NFL).

Sterling & Shannon Sharpe?

Merlin & Phil Olson (part of Ram's "Fearsome Foursome")?

Gene & Marvin Upshaw?

LeRoy & Dewey Selman?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Sterling and Shannon Sharpe- Shannon, no doubt is top notch, but Sterling's career was cut too short.

I think this list can be trimmed down to the Mannings, Matthews, and Barbers.