Predictions for Big XII Tournement

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
Would Anyone like to share their opinions on what they will think will happen in the BigXII Tourny?
I predict Texas Winning and Kansas Whining:biggrin9gp: . with ISU winning one game :biggrin9gp:

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised to see us bow out in round one.

Round 1 winners: Oklahoma, Tech, OSU, and Mizzou
Round 2 winners: Kansas, Tech, aTm, Texas
Round 3 winners: Kansas, aTm
Champion: aTm

Mizzou would be my darkhorse for the tourney

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
OU has folded like a cheap suit in the past month...I doubt they will be any better than when we played them in Hilton. The bad thing is that its basically a home game for them. :no6xn:

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
OU has folded like a cheap suit in the past month...I doubt they will be any better than when we played them in Hilton. The bad thing is that its basically a home game for them. :no6xn:

They'll have the home crowd, plus I don't think our team has rebounded particulary well from heartbreaking losses like Tech. I hope I'm wrong.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
OU's "home crowd" has been pathetic all year, even in Norman. I think everyone is overestimating their homecourt advantage. Sure there'll be a few more OU fans there than ISU but I don't think it will make much difference in the outcome. I'm not predicting a win for either team, I think this one will go down to the wire and I have a feeling that Neal will find his shooting range against our lackluster perimeter defense.

Johnny8

Oct 18, 2006
Ames, IA
I think Oklahoma may be a bit Longar Longar on talent than us, but they've lost 6 straight, and I think we have a good, but not great chance to win. In the second round we could play the best game we've played all season and still lose, but I won't count us out completely.

I think A&M will take the tourney.

cyQlone

Feb 16, 2007
Des Moines, IA
Would Anyone like to share their opinions on what they will think will happen in the BigXII Tourny?
I predict Texas Winning and Kansas Whining:biggrin9gp: . with ISU winning one game :biggrin9gp:

I agree...I think if Texas plays their game, they will win the Big 12.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
In three tournament games, A&M will rise like the wind did before the ZBlizzard of 07. The wind cries A&M. Kansas will not survive the onslaught of hungry A&Mites.

Last edited:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

Kansas whining is pretty much a given right?

I think Durant will be slowed down by the ankle a little bit and Texas will fall.

Gotta go with A&M because Law is a stud.

darts180

Apr 12, 2006
My prediction is that if Kansas, Texas, KSU, T Tech are dumb enough to give Acie Law IV a chance to beat them at the end of the game, they will all lose to A & M.

In fact, I think that Gillespie is the best coach in this league, and I love the job that he has done with the Aggies. I will be interested to see what his next contract will be worth, and I would love to be his agent.

jeff76

Apr 13, 2006
OU v ISU=ISU, down to the wire wouldnt be surprised if we lost though
TT v CU=TT, tech by 30
Mizz v. BU=MIZZ mizzou by 30, wish we were the 6 or 7 seed
OSU v Neb=OSU, OSU breaks out for 1 game

KU v ISU=I like the clones in this one were way too athletic for KU...KIDDING KU by 35
TTv KSU=Tech in a nailbitter
A&Mv. OSU=A&M close but too much in the end
MIZZ v. TEXAS= Mizzou, Durant still hurting from KU (probably wont happen, had to have an upset though)

KU v. TT= KU the hottest team in the country gets big revenge #1 KU by 18
A&M v. MIZZOU=A&M mizzou keeps it close for a while but comes out with a 12 pt win

KU v. A&M=KU gets revenge #2 beats the aggies bad by 18 in the title

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
Was just stated on ESPN that the last 10 years the #1,2, or 3 seed won the tourny. So KU, UT, or A&M would be in line.

Help Support Us

Become a patron