Korn coming to Indianola

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
The fiance's parents live right across the highway from the balloon field. Might just have to grill out and set up some lawn chairs and listen to the show.

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Am I having a pipe dream in hoping that 3 Days Grace headlines or at least performs at Lazerfest one of these years? I know they came to Val Air 3 or so years ago and I've wanted to see them again. This lineup will do, I suppose, although I could live without Buckcherry.

ozzie8

Apr 30, 2008
Definately gonna have to look into some tickets! So long as they stick to older stuff like Follow the Leader.

For the most part, they do. Saw them at Family Values a couple years ago and they still got after it. Should be a good show.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
FWIW, I'm not a big fan of the style of music that makes up Lazerfest, but I saw Saliva at VEISHEA a couple years ago, and they put on a GREAT show. Really, really good performers, and a fun concert to be at. That was by far the best concert that year.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I saw Korn in their prime (around 1999) with Rob Zombie - that was a very interesting show to say the least:smile:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I didn't know Korn was still relevant. I guess they really aren't anymore, but I was surprised to see them headlining.

They haven't been relevant in a few years...and I think thats what makes me excited. They hopefully will just play old stuff...which is exactly what I want. Can't be the ticket price...and being from Indianola I can get hammered and show up just about in time for Buckcherry and Korn.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Think he'll regret that move? I'm picturing myself trying not to laugh out loud at a 50 year old with KISS tattooed across his knuckles. That's what he has to look forward too. :biglaugh:

I wouldn't say that thinking things through was his strongest attribute. Nice enough kid, but not looking at the future very well.

So yeah, I think he'll regret it. Not sure how he'll explain that to his own kids when he has them.