Jimmy Fallon debut on NBC Late Nite

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Tonight is Jimmy Fallon's debut on NBC Late Night. He has a lot of work to do to before this show comes close to Late Night with Conan.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
He's talking 175mph and stuttering up a storm...big shoes to fill though, and it's his first time so I'll let it slide.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Nobody is really good their first time...it's takes practice and experience...:wideeyed:

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Would have liked to see Van Morrison do Moondance...

Into the Mystic is the ****.

The lick it skit could have been so much better. That last guy should have licked the fish. I did like the monologue and slow jam the news though.

Fallon was obviously nervous and rightfully so. He will get better with time. He just needs to slow down and develop his own style. He did make fun of himself once or twice, something Conan does a lot. He's got potential and I think in few years he will be pretty solid.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Fallon sucks. He's really not that funny, and he laughs at everything he says/does. His act is played. Let Jay Mohr have that slot...
True the Jay Mohr props. Fallon is such a hack, I couldn't watch him on SNL because he ruined every scene by snickering like a little girl. Although he does do one sweet Cliff Clavin impression.

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Love Conan and I think Jimmy will fill his shoes nicely....I thought his shoe last night was great! Yeah wasn't the smoothest thing every but it was funny!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron