I love bill as our coach!!!!!

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Fennelly should have copyrighted the "Purdy" inbounds play. I see multiple teams using it. FAU just edit used it against KSU.

Reactions: cyfreddy

savepolarbears

Dec 4, 2013
I think everyone has learned a lot from CBF and closed the gap, even shot by him in managing psychology and pressure. Like after the Green Bay loss, I’m sure the change card is staring them in the face. Does Billy need HC experience to reach his goals? Maybe hire a wrestling coach to deal with direction refereeing is going? Or Judo?

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I think everyone has learned a lot from CBF and closed the gap, even shot by him in managing psychology and pressure. Like after the Green Bay loss, I’m sure the change card is staring them in the face. Does Billy need HC experience to reach his goals? Maybe hire a wrestling coach to deal with direction refereeing is going? Or Judo?
I like this in a humorous way. Believe it or not…in intramural basketball at ISU some teams always asked former wrestlers to be on their teams. Great defenders due to excellent foot movement, toughness, and nastiness.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I get that message boards aren’t always the place for rational thinking but this is a good reminder that people in high profile and very public positions have families.

Reactions: WBBfan15

WBBfan15

Nov 21, 2018
I get that message boards aren’t always the place for rational thinking but this is a good reminder that people in high profile and very public positions have families.

Interesting that she mentioned thoughts of leaving as well. I agree that the stability with women's college basketball isn't the same as it used to be. I used to love knowing that I would watch these women for 4 years. I went to every home game and listened to all the post game shows with Rich and BJ.

This new portal era is giving me whiplash and reminds me of when I first started watching professional hockey. I learned quick not to get too attached. I miss having a favorite player for 4 seasons and the continuity of the roster. I still wish the best for the Cyclones and will keep cheering them on, but I'm sad about the end of an era.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Interesting that she mentioned thoughts of leaving as well. I agree that the stability with women's college basketball isn't the same as it used to be. I used to love knowing that I would watch these women for 4 years. I went to every home game and listened to all the post game shows with Rich and BJ.

This new portal era is giving me whiplash and reminds me of when I first started watching professional hockey. I learned quick not to get too attached. I miss having a favorite player for 4 seasons and the continuity of the roster. I still wish the best for the Cyclones and will keep cheering them on, but I'm sad about the end of an era.

Let's not forget she is his daughter-in-law. It's a totally different game out there now and it just seems like his recruiting is the same as was years and years ago along with his coaching style. Feel bad for Emily and Diew and let's hope they stick around.

• Agree
Reactions: WBBfan15