***Official Melt UP thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bizzle

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
NY, NY
Uh the post actually says Monday...do not look to see if it has been edited...TIA

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
We are going undeafted at home

13276-farmer-fran-o.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This isn't even the most butthurt one I've seen post game yet.

FKU is going to turn into the next Horns Down

FKU was not the dominant chant from the students today!

Reactions: isufbcurt

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but this ISU team comes as close to the Tinsley-Horton-Fizer team as any ISU team I've seen. Lipsey and Holmes are so strong and hard to defend. We lead the nation in turnover margin. That's saying a lot. Love the way Lipsey can feed the ball into Osun (or Jones). Osun can't play 40 minutes like Fizer did, but he is super efficient when he's in there. Kalsheur and Grill are shooting with the most confidence they've ever had. Jones and King are both solid rebounders and have the size we need to compete with the big boys.

That Fizer team wasn't very deep and ultimately that was their Achilles heel in the game against Mich St. This ISU team is deep but still manages to get into foul trouble too often so we will have to see if that's a problem come tourney time.

I think TJ has done a great job managing the lineup and drawing up plays. Jones puts himself in great position to score but he has trouble finishing. My 2 cents. I wonder if he should start laying it over the front/side of the rim rather than using the backboard? There's still a lot of basketball left and I'm looking forward to seeing what these guys can do down the stretch.