Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Iowa and Illini fans going at it online is pretty fun to watch.

That's funny? Aren't they mostly the same thing. How do you tell them apart. Reminds me of A Dr Seuss book I used to read to the kids - Stars upon thar's, LOL

With half of the university of Iowa being Illinois kids that couldn't get into Urbana-Champaign is this a Civil War?

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
That's funny? Aren't they mostly the same thing. How do you tell them apart. Reminds me of A Dr Seuss book I used to read to the kids - Stars upon thar's, LOL

With half of the university of Iowa being Illinois kids that couldn't get into Urbana-Champaign is this a Civil War?
You tell them apart by the tattoos on their belly...

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Your regularly scheduled post reminding you that every day is a tough day in Iowa City

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Made my day......at breakfast near a major airport (DFW) hotel and in walks a 50 year-old man with baggy blue jeans from '96, 5 inches too long, 20 year-old new balance shoes and a baggy iowa sweatshirt that hangs to his mid thighs.

Yes, he is dressed for the day as he is getting on the airport shuttle. Do these people ever look in the mirror? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Made my day......at breakfast near a major airport (DFW) hotel and in walks a 50 year-old man with baggy blue jeans from '96, 5 inches too long, 20 year-old new balance shoes and a baggy iowa sweatshirt that hangs to his mid thighs.

Yes, he is dressed for the day as he is getting on the airport shuttle. Do these people ever look in the mirror? Lol
Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No clue, have they won a game since?

Credit where it's due, when Iowa State loses games like that, it derails the season. Iowa has recovered to the point they're still basically a shoe in to make the field

When has this happened?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lest you forget his tirade in Madison where he bodied a ref and looked like he was going to punch him.

There was a clip of him swinging his coat or kicking or all of it and knocking a laptop off the scoerer's/media table.

He should have way more ejections/suspensions on his record.

Reactions: GMackey32