"Can we taco bout Taco Bell?" -Bewilderme

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
How do you even consider this when there are Cool Ranch Doritos Loco tacos on the menu?

I always get the nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos out of habit and have never tried cool ranch even though they are my preferred Dorito flavor.

Going back to the OP, I think this means I'm theoretically open to the giant cheezit but too comfortable and set in my ways. They will need to discontinue the locos tacos to get me to try one.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Still haven't gone to my new local 'Bell.
bdaab4da-2a4a-43c4-9b43-86a244e94006_1920x1080.jpg

There have been long lines almost all the time because people want to check out the novelty. Kind of like the ridiculous lines they had when they first opened Krispy Kreme up here. They were all closed in less than two years.

I live near the second Raising Cains that just opened in all of Southern California and the drive through line is embarrassing to human civilization. It’s usually 4-6 blocks long and they had to create signage to not block driveways of dozens of other businesses. Traffic and security cops all day. I thought it’d be for a week but it’s been a solid month. It might just permanently be like that.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I live near the second Raising Cains that just opened in all of Southern California and the drive through line is embarrassing to human civilization. It’s usually 4-6 blocks long and they had to create signage to not block driveways of dozens of other businesses. Traffic and security cops all day. I thought it’d be for a week but it’s been a solid month. It might just permanently be like that.
It's damn good. They're like that most places you go.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA

Oh man, if the employee is on video putting that into the burrito, that person is going to jail.
I mean putting pubes on a customers food is one thing, but RAT POISON? Holy Shi!

And you damn well know that Taco Bell location already had that bottle of poison sitting around. That isn't likely something an employee just brought in to mess with customers they didn't like.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Oh man, if the employee is on video putting that into the burrito, that person is going to jail.
I mean putting pubes on a customers food is one thing, but RAT POISON? Holy Shi!

And you damn well know that Taco Bell location already had that bottle of poison sitting around. That isn't likely something an employee just brought in to mess with customers they didn't like.
Maybe they thought it was Skinny and Sweet.