fsn blacked out?

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
Me too, and I'm not happy about it. I'll be canceling my sports pack subscription tomorrow.

If it's any consolation the ISU WBB game in Colorado should be carried here b/c it won't be on Full Court. That's why I'm holding on to it.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
Yes it does...the screen says Direct TV must abide by agreed-upon rules for distributing programs.
And those rules are made by the content owner which, in this case, is the University of Colorado (since the game didn't get picked up by any of the Big XII TV partners).

U of Colorado has the exclusive rights, then, to the game, which they sold and were picked up by whomever is producing it, and sold to FSNRM and Full Court, apparently.

cloneaholic

Apr 20, 2006
DirectTV markets their sports pack as a way to watch your favorite teams. Yes, they put the disclaimer about black out restrictions in small print, but they hope you'll still shell out the money for a subscription. Well, they suckered me this time, but I'll be canceling soon.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
DirectTV markets their sports pack as a way to watch your favorite teams. Yes, they put the disclaimer about black out restrictions in small print, but they hope you'll still shell out the money for a subscription. Well, they suckered me this time, but I'll be canceling soon.
What do they market Full Court as, then?

Without the sports pack, I would have missed at least 3 or 4 ISU football games this year.