Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That tweet epitomizes the entire Iowa staff. I absolutely love it. System isn’t changing a bit and Brian is obviously staying on.

If I were any WR I wouldn’t touch that program with a 10 foot pole.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm glad our coaches and players aren't total douches on social media like Iowa's. The entire Iowa sports program lacks class. Kirk has it, but nobody else does.
Kirk does not have class he just doesn’t know how to use social media nor cares to learn how.

Reactions: exCYtable

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What a dumb thing to tweet. Just when I think the Ferentz family can’t get more petty, they find a way to do it.
It’s the exact mindset Kirk and Brian have too lol. They’re not going to change a thing and that’s music to my ears. Sure they’re going to start buying players now but I’m excited to see that play out.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
It’s the exact mindset Kirk and Brian have too lol. They’re not going to change a thing and that’s music to my ears. Sure they’re going to start buying players now but I’m excited to see that play out.
I’m picturing A&M but with worse players and a taller coach.

• Funny
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’m picturing A&M but with worse players and a taller coach.
Yeah it’s a coaching issue at this point. Kirk and Brian both. Injecting some talent offensively doesn’t move the stick overall. Sure Iowa will likely make the Big 10 title game in the next two years. They literally just did that last year with Petras lol.

But when they do their fans will LOVE the change Kirk made, which will then make Brian look better and put him in fantastic position to be the next HC.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Yeah it’s a coaching issue at this point. Kirk and Brian both. Injecting some talent offensively doesn’t move the stick overall. Sure Iowa will likely make the Big 10 title game in the next two years. They literally just did that last year with Petras lol.

But when they do their fans will LOVE the change Kirk made, which will then make Brian look better and put him in fantastic position to be the next HC.
He better make the switcheroo like after next season or it never will happen.
The goodwill bucket is pretty low.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He better make the switcheroo like after next season or it never will happen.
The goodwill bucket is pretty low.
He only becomes HC if they see success the next two years.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Iowa better go all in next year with winning the division because I'm assuming divisions are gone in 2.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
The B1G is embarrassment in football. Gotta get rid of the divisions..
All the current set up does is guarantee at least 1 spot if not 2 in the 4 team playoff. Their easy schedules prove it out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron