New Replica Basketball Shorts?

I have noticed that cy's locker room doesnt have the new replica white shorts anymore, nor does anywhere else that had them, footballfanatics sold out and that was the only other place that i can think of that had em, so are they going to print any anytime soon? Cause its about time, and are they ever going to make the replica jersey thats not toddler or youth? They need to get on that. So is there anywhere else that you know of that has em online?:dull:

cydswipe

Jun 12, 2007
Maquoketa, Iowa
Not to hijack the thread, but, has anyone ever seen an ISU away Nike football jersey in white instead of home Cardinal? I mean anywhere as far as retail goes?

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I have noticed that cy's locker room doesnt have the new replica white shorts anymore, nor does anywhere else that had them, footballfanatics sold out and that was the only other place that i can think of that had em, so are they going to print any anytime soon? Cause its about time, and are they ever going to make the replica jersey thats not toddler or youth? They need to get on that. So is there anywhere else that you know of that has em online?:dull:

Let us know if you find em. I'm sure they didn't make enough.