Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Does anyone make Tatchos? I'm guessing you cook the tots 1st then add the meat and cheese 2nd and melt them together?

Iowa is looking solid against Uconn unluckily.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Me, too! This last half quarter is taking forever.

Good game. Gotta give Iowa props for staying with them and actually leading in the 4th. Edwards and Fudd for UConn, though, they had great 2nd half's. It's Fudd's team now but Edwards is a difference maker.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Heading to grocery to forage for feed prior to WBB game. Just reading thread and want to say Tatchos are not on the menu. :rolleyes:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If I need to get a guys attention, I can use sir, bud, dude, even brother, or something like that.

If they are female, I’m usually stumbling around. Ma’am is default but feels weird for anyone under 35. Miss basically is a no no. Young lady i have used but get a diatribe that they aren’t “young” or they think I’m hitting on them. What is the best way to gain attention of a 20-40 year old woman for some reason?

Donqluione

Feb 5, 2017
If I need to get a guys attention, I can use sir, bud, dude, even brother, or something like that.

If they are female, I’m usually stumbling around. Ma’am is default but feels weird for anyone under 35. Miss basically is a no no. Young lady i have used but get a diatribe that they aren’t “young” or they think I’m hitting on them. What is the best way to gain attention of a 20-40 year old woman for some reason?
Hey bit*h will work, but depends on the response you're hoping for. At least they won't think you're hitting on them.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Waving?

Seriously though, it's a loaded question, because women react differently to pretty much everything. I'm good with ma'am, but yeah...I'm in my sixties. Maybe just saying "Excuse me..." loud enough that you get her attention?

Reactions: SaraV and BCClone

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
My dad once did a dog whistle type thing to a waitress without really thinking about it. She was great about it probably in part because we all immediately were giving him crap.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.