***NWCA All-Star Classic (Tuesday, 7 p.m.)***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Wasn't Carr given a car to drive last year by one of the local dealerships?
Free car to drive around in is a nice perk. I’m assuming they let him borrow it for an extended time period and didn’t actually give him it for free? If he’s getting free vehicles that’s an awesome deal, I hope he is.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I assume that is on Flo's end.
Flo has been open about setting up events and paying guys to come compete. They’ve always said guys think they are worth way more than they actually are. Guys will complain and turn down deals because they want more money

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Predictions:
McKee DEC Terukina
McGee DEC Byrd
Andonian PIN Lewan
Matthews DEC Alirez
Gomez DEC Sasso
Brooks DEC Keck
O'Toole DEC Hamiti
Carr DEC Monday
Elam DEC Warner
Cass DEC Kerk
Cstar DEC Lewis
I’ll take Warner over Elam and Kerk over Cass. Otherwise, looks good to me.

So many good ones.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Free car to drive around in is a nice perk. I’m assuming they let him borrow it for an extended time period and didn’t actually give him it for free? If he’s getting free vehicles that’s an awesome deal, I hope he is.
I think it is to drive around and not actually getting a car

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Me too, but wondering why @Tigerguy_ felt the need to differentiate my statement that Flo is responsible for this event.
Because if there wasn’t nil then you wouldn’t see these top guys going no matter if Flo, Track, Rolfing, Espn, nbc, or was putting it on or not.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Because if there wasn’t nil then you wouldn’t see these top guys going no matter if Flo, Track, Rolfing, Espn, nbc, or was putting it on or not.
True, but someone still has to pay the athletes. The only place I see paying wrestlers is Flo.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
True, but someone still has to pay the athletes. The only place I see paying wrestlers is Flo.
Understand Flo is doing it and way to go for them writing the checks. Because they are spending big dollars to get these guys to compete.

Go back a few years ago pre nil and the top guys didn’t show up. Nil changed that.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Kysen gets decked by McKee. Kysen fired off a bunch of shots but got countered