***#8 Iowa State vs. Grand View; Daktronics Open (Sunday)***

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Try to stay off forums. Hard to find one that is not only active but not completely negative all the time.
Appreciate you being on the board and posting. I find your posts very informative as I’m someone that is not as immersed in the Iowa wrestling scene (youth clubs, high school, small colleges). Thank you!

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Thank you. We continue to learn and try to step it up. Some things we can control and others we can't. We hope to stream the next one in Humboldt.
I think my post came across wrong. I'll edit it. I meant that Air Ventures turned out to be terrible. In my ignorance I thought that a 4 team dual event would have to be better produced than a "small town" Iowa event and that wasn't even close to being the case. The IAWrestle production was excellent. I sure as heck wasn't expecting like three camera views with one being a stable(?) or stable like rig roaming matcyde. I was also blown away at how professional the graphics were. Both the score bug and the bout intros. Better than NCAA production in some ways IMO. Well done.