NFL: 2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
I’m gonna trade away either Palmer or Devonta Smith and I’m not sure who to trade. The person receiving the trade has no preference. I am most likely making the playoffs so I care about how well players will do in the future especially. I just can’t quite tell how each will play out long term. Any suggestions?

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
I’m gonna trade away either Palmer or Devonta Smith and I’m not sure who to trade. The person receiving the trade has no preference. I am most likely making the playoffs so I care about how well players will do in the future especially. I just can’t quite tell how each will play out long term. Any suggestions?
I'd lean keeping Palmer as the Chargers will be less likely to be resting players down the stretch. My $0.02.

Reactions: Lazyboi69

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
Also Should I trade gabe Davis for Jerry jeudy?
Personally, I'd lean Jeudy as he is a bit less 'boom/bust' and I think the Broncos schedule sets up a little better down the stretch than the Bills does. Obviously having Wilson at QB and the low output by the Broncos offense is a bit concerning.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Trying to fill 2 receiver slots and one flex. I have Deebo, Metcalf, Josh Palmer, Jeff Wilson, Gave Davis, George Pickens, and Kyren Williams. Initially was thinking of starting Deebo, Metcalf, and Palmer, but Metcalf apparently has a tough matchup and Davis and Wilson have favorable matchups. Should I still start Metcalf or someone else? Obviously not gonna start Kyren Williams but am open to suggestions

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Leader in my one league put Cousins on the trade block. He has Lamar and Deshaun. I have Lawrence on bye. I offered him Toney, hoping to capitalize on his big game. Dude messages back saying Diggs or Chase. I get that I need this more than he does, but come on. This is Kirk Cousins we are talking about. Not frustrating part of fantasy football is people not understanding the value their players hold.

Only problem is the top waiver wiser QBs are Wilson and Goff…..

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Leader in my one league put Cousins on the trade block. He has Lamar and Deshaun. I have Lawrence on bye. I offered him Toney, hoping to capitalize on his big game. Dude messages back saying Diggs or Chase. I get that I need this more than he does, but come on. This is Kirk Cousins we are talking about. Not frustrating part of fantasy football is people not understanding the value their players hold.

Only problem is the top waiver wiser QBs are Wilson and Goff…..

If he has 3 QB there is no way anyone would give up that for a bye week QB and Cousins in most leagues probably is around QB12 on the season where Diggs is probably top 3 WR and Chase around 10 so no way is that a fair ask. Of those 2 on waivers I probably would go Goff. Neither are great options but Goff is probably the less risky of the 2.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Looking at trading away either Jones or Foreman and not sure which one would be better to let go. Leaning towards trading foreman but he seems to have an easier playoff schedule which is what I care about most so I’m not entirely sure. Gonna try to trade one of them + mediocre receiver for saquon

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Bye weeks are a *****. Open slot in my #2 WR and flex position and struggling to decide between Jakobi Meyers, Keenan Allen, Kadarius Toney and Parris Campbell. Talked myself into Toney because of injuries to other Chief players, but the other 3 players are a crapshoot. Allen coming off injury, Meyers is playing against the Jets and Campbell is going against Philly.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Bye weeks are a *****. Open slot in my #2 WR and flex position and struggling to decide between Jakobi Meyers, Keenan Allen, Kadarius Toney and Parris Campbell. Talked myself into Toney because of injuries to other Chief players, but the other 3 players are a crapshoot. Allen coming off injury, Meyers is playing against the Jets and Campbell is going against Philly.

Toney and Meyers

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I trade Tee Higgins and Donta Foreman for Davante Adams? The one thing I’m worried about is playoffs. I can afford to lose foreman but I worry that the raiders will be out of it and they’ll not risk davante week 17.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Should I trade Tee Higgins and Donta Foreman for Davante Adams? The one thing I’m worried about is playoffs. I can afford to lose foreman but I worry that the raiders will be out of it and they’ll not risk davante week 17.
Definitely prefer players with something to play for.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Have to start 2rbs, 2 wrs, and flex. I have mixon, Perine, Aaron Jones, Jeff Wilson, metcalf, tee higgins, Deebo, and Gabe Davis. Kinda want to start gabe Davis because of the matchup but think it might be dumb. Deebo, Jones, and Mixon are all questionable to play (Altho I do have Perine in case). Thoughts?